04 Sep Muesli Biscuits For Children’s Health
Who says you can’t have biscuits for breakfast!
These nutritious gut friendly ingredients are a bowl of goodness made into delicious biscuits the whole family will love.
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup almond meal
½ cup coconut, shredded or desiccated
2/3 cup good quality honey or maple syrup
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/3 cup dried fruit (sultanas, currents, apricots or goji berries)
1/3 cup seeds (pumpkin, sesame or sunflower)
½ cup coconut oil or olive oil, lightly flavoured
- Preheat oven to 180oC (350oF) and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Add all the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Scoop up a portion using a tablespoon and using your hands roll into balls. Place the balls onto the baking trays and slightly flatten each biscuit.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until they are golden brown. Allow to slightly warm on baking trays before gently moving to a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days for freeze for up to 3 months.
Healthy Children Tip:
These nutritious biscuits can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
Recipe created by Fiona Stock, Children’s Naturopath for Healthy Kids – Naturopath in Melbourne.
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH | MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
MAKE A NATURAL THERAPIES APPOINTMENT TODAY
To make an appointment with Fiona Stock, naturopath in Melbourne, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m here to assist you and your child on your journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning | Children’s Health | Melbourne Naturopath
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause if common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅. Supporting immune function to help support allergic conditions.
- ✅. Support optimal brain function.
- ✅. Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅. Natural medicine recommendations,
- ✅. Plus much more…