04 Sep Molluscum For Healthy Children
Children’s molluscum is a skin infection caused by Molluscum Contagiosum Virus that produces benign raised lesions or bumps on the upper layer of the skin. They disappear on their own without leaving marks and are usually painless. Childhood Molluscum is spread by direct contact with the lesion on another infected child or a contaminated object such as a toy or piece of clothing.
The average incubation period is between two to seven weeks but you may not see symptoms for up to six months. The virus can be difficult to treat if your child’s immune system is weakened.
Signs & Symptoms of Children’s Molluscum include:
- ✅ Bumps may appear alone or in a patch of up to 20
- ✅ Very small and shiny
- ✅ Flesh or white coloured
- ✅ Shaped like a dome with a dint in the middle
- ✅ Can appear anywhere on the body
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH | MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
MAKE A NATURAL THERAPIES APPOINTMENT TODAY
To make an appointment with Fiona Stock, naturopath in Melbourne, Contact email@example.com. I’m here to assist you and your child on your journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning | Children’s Health | Melbourne Naturopath
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause if common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅. Supporting immune function to help support allergic conditions.
- ✅. Support optimal brain function.
- ✅. Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅. Natural medicine recommendations,
- ✅. Plus much more…