06 Sep Children’s Dyslexia – Signs & Symptoms
If your child struggles in the classroom with tasks such as reading, writing and mathematics they may have childhood dyslexia. Children with childhood dyslexia can’t complete tasks as easily as their peers. This can lead them to thinking they are ‘dumb’ or ‘stupid’ which can have a long term negative impact on their self-esteem. It’s important to remember that intelligent people can have childhood dyslexia too.
Signs & Symptoms of Children’s Dyslexia include:
- ✅. Inability to follow through on instructions
- ✅. Clumsiness
- ✅. Dislikes reading or finds reading hard
- ✅. Failure to recollect facts
- ✅. Difficulty sustaining attention in tasks or play activities
- ✅. Difficulty learning new facts and/or skills
- ✅. Inability to listen when spoken to directly
- ✅. Have trouble spelling common words
- ✅. Does not feel very confident about school work
- ✅. Poor performance at school
- ✅. Language difficulties and/or trouble with words
- ✅. Easily distracted
- ✅. Forgetful with daily activities
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH | MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
MAKE A NATURAL THERAPIES APPOINTMENT TODAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN’S HOLISTIC HEALTH
To make an appointment with Fiona Stock, naturopath in Melbourne, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m here to assist you and your child on your journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning | Children’s Health | Melbourne Naturopath
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause if common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅. Supporting immune function to help support allergic conditions.
- ✅. Support optimal brain function.
- ✅. Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅. Natural medicine recommendations,
- ✅. Plus much more…
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.