23 Aug Childhood Anxiety – Signs & Symptoms
Children can suffer from childhood anxiety when they worry excessively about a variety of things such as their grades at school, problems within the family, relationships with peers or how they perform at sports. These children can be hard on themselves and often strive for perfection.
Childhood anxiety can exist on its own or is associated with a medical illness or other illness such as depression.
Signs & Symptoms of Children’s Anxiety include:
- ✅ Sweating
- ✅ Trembling
- ✅ Children’s fatigue
- ✅ Children’s impaired concentration
- ✅ Irritability
- ✅ Excessive worry
- ✅ Sense of impending doom
- ✅ Children’s sleep disturbances
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH | MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
MAKE A NATURAL THERAPIES APPOINTMENT TODAY
To make an appointment with Fiona Stock, naturopath in Melbourne, Contact email@example.com. I’m here to assist you and your child on your journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning – Building Healthier Kids
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause if common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅. Supporting immune function to help support allergic conditions.
- ✅. Support optimal brain function.
- ✅. Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅. Natural medicine recommendations,
- ✅. Plus much more…