06 Sep Children’s Bed Wetting – Signs & Symptoms
Bed wetting can cause your child embarrassment and it’s a very frustrating experience for parents. And this is why it is an important reason to treat bed. As most bed wetting children feel alone with their problem, encourage family members and other sufferers to share their experiences and offer moral support to the child. The knowledge that another family member had and outgrew the problem can be therapeutic.
Encourage the child’s attention to a normal daytime voiding pattern. When voiding, the child should relax, use optimal posture and take the time to completely empty the bladder.
Common Causes of Children’s Bed Wetting Include:
- ✅ Bed wetting is sometimes associated with food allergy or intolerance.
- ✅ Children should be instructed not to drink to excess with the evening meal and to minimise fluid intake after mealtime.
- ✅ Common sense modifications of fluid intake are necessary to maintain hydration in children who play sports or who are otherwise physically active in the evening after mealtime.
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH | MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
MAKE A NATURAL THERAPIES APPOINTMENT TODAY TO SUPPORT YOUR CHILDREN’S NATURAL HEALTH
To make an appointment with Fiona Stock, naturopath in Melbourne, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m here to assist you and your child on your journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning | Children’s Health | Melbourne Naturopath
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause if common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅. Supporting immune function to help support allergic conditions.
- ✅. Support optimal brain function.
- ✅. Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅. Natural medicine recommendations,
- ✅. Plus much more…