18 Sep Banana Cookies For Healthy Kids
Posted at 10:08h
by Fiona Stock
Healthy children can’t resist these little biscuits, they are brimming with nutrition and deliciousness.
- 1 banana, mashed
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 tablespoon good quality honey
- Preheat oven to 180oC (350oF) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix together.
- Scoop tablespoons of mixture and form into balls and place on the baking tray and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes and allow to cool on the baking tray and then move to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an air tight tin.
Makes: 10 cookies
Fiona’s Tip: A good quality peanut butter is a wonderful addition to your healthy child’s diet because it’s nutritious and full of healthy fats to satisfy hungry tummies.
Brisbane Child Naturopath | Children’s Naturopath Brisbane
Adelaide Child Naturopath | Children’s Naturopath Adelaide
Sydney Child Naturopath | Children’s Naturopath Sydney
Perth Child Naturopath | Children’s Naturopath Perth
Kids Nutritionist | Children’s Nutritionist | Baby Nutritionist
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.