06 Sep Children’s Asperger’s Disorder – Signs & Symptoms
Children’s Asperger Disorder is generally considered to be on the ‘high functioning’ end of the spectrum. These children have difficulty with social interactions and exhibit a restricted range of interests and/or repetitive behaviours. They may also have delayed motor development causing clumsiness or uncoordinated motor movements. Compared with other forms of children’s ASD, kids with childhood Asperger’s syndrome don’t have significant delays or difficulties with language or cognitive development.
Signs & Symptoms of Children’s Asperger’s Disorder include:
- ✅ Challenges with non-verbal communication e.g. facial expression and gestures
- ✅ Talks about themselves rather than others
- ✅ Inability to understand social and emotional issues
- ✅ Lack of eye contact
- ✅ Obsession with specific topics which are often unusual
- ✅ One-sided conversations
- ✅ Awkward movements and/or mannerisms
- ✅ ‘Robotic’ or repetitive speech
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH | MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
MAKE A NATURAL THERAPIES APPOINTMENT TODAY TO SUPPORT YOUR CHILDREN’S NATURAL HEALTH
To make an appointment with Fiona Stock, naturopath in Melbourne, Contact email@example.com. I’m here to assist you and your child on your journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning | Children’s Health | Melbourne Naturopath
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause if common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅. Supporting immune function to help support allergic conditions.
- ✅. Support optimal brain function.
- ✅. Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅. Natural medicine recommendations,
- ✅. Plus much more…
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.