25 May Dairy-Free Banana Pancakes
Try these super easy healthy banana pancakes and the ripest banana’s will make a sweeter pancake. Serve them either on their own or with fresh fruit and a light drizzle of honey or maple syrup. You could also add vanilla extract and cinnamon to the batter. Also for a fluffy pancake add a pinch of bicarb of soda
1 ripe banana
1 free-range egg
2 tablespoons flour of choice
- Mash the banana in a bowl until smooth.
- Add the egg and flour and whisk until well combined and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Lightly spray a frying pan with oil and add spoonfuls of the batter and spread out with the back of the spoon.
- Cook for 1 or 2 minutes until golden and flip the pancake and cook for another minute or two until golden and cooked through.
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH FIONA STOCK – A TRUSTED MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
To make a natural therapies appointment with Fiona Stock, paediatric naturopath in Melbourne, Email email@example.com to book a consultation at her health and wellness clinic to assist you and your child on the journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning | Children’s Health Class
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
Every mother aspires for their child to be the healthiest and happiest version of themselves possible. This class will help you achieve this goal by providing a treasure trove of valuable information founded on naturopathic principles coupled with the latest scientific research. This class will benefit your child if they are suffering from an illness you are having trouble managing or you wish to defend your child from developing a condition in the first place. To learn more on the courses section..
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause of common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅ Build a robust immune function.
- ✅ Support optimal brain function.
- ✅ Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅ Natural medicine recommendations.
- ✅ I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
- ✅ Plus much more…