17 Jul Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes
Oats in their pure form are gluten-free. However oats are often contaminated with gluten because they are either processed, prepared or packaged alongside gluten-containing grains – wheat, rye, spelt and barley. They can also be grown with other gluten-containing crops where cross-contamination can occur. Or sometimes the sowing seed may be impure where it harbours a small amount of grains that contain gluten. Certified gluten-free oats and oatmeal are safe in most cases and are high recommended because of their benefits to supporting and restoring gut health.
These delicious flourless pancakes are loaded with goodness making them the perfect start to the day. They are high in protein to build strong muscles and stop cravings for sugary treats and packed with fibre to support a healthy digestive system.
2 ripe bananas
2 free-range eggs
1⁄2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
1⁄2 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
Pinch of sea salt
- In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend until the mixture is smooth. o Allow the batter to stand for 10-20 minutes until it slightly thickens.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook spoonfuls of the batter until lightly golden on both sides.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and fresh fruit of choice.
Fiona’s Tip: You can prepare this recipe the night before and quickly blitz before cooking the next morning.
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH | MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
MAKE A NATURAL THERAPIES APPOINTMENT TODAY
To make an appointment with Fiona Stock, naturopath in Melbourne, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m here to assist you and your child on your journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning | Children’s Health | Melbourne Naturopath
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause if common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅. Supporting immune function to help support allergic conditions.
- ✅. Support optimal brain function.
- ✅. Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅. Natural medicine recommendations,
- ✅. Plus much more…
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.