05 Jan 8 Ways To Help Kid’s Take Their Medicine
If your child is having trouble taking their medicine, try these tips.
- ✅. Take with soda water or natural mineral water. The bubbles reduce the sweetness.
- ✅. Mix with water or fresh juice and make into ice cubes – 1 dose per cube. This can be sucked on directly or added to a glass of water/juice. This helps to reduce the sweetness.
- ✅. Encourage your child to drink liquid mixtures through a straw to bypass the tastebuds at the front of the mouth.
- ✅. Mix with yoghurt, stewed fruit, mashed banana, natural peanut butter or apple sauce.
- ✅. Mix into smoothies/milk shakes.
- ✅. Make into jelly cups – 1 dose per cup.
- ✅. Mix with a little honey (easier for dispensing into suckling children).
- ✅. Mix with a little water and use a pipette to dispense down infant’s throat.
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH | MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
MAKE A NATURAL THERAPIES APPOINTMENT TODAY
To make an appointment with Fiona Stock, naturopath in Melbourne, Contact email@example.com. I’m here to assist you and your child on your journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning | Healthy Kids | Children’s Health Class
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause if common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅. Supporting immune function to help support allergic conditions.
- ✅. Support optimal brain function.
- ✅. Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅. Natural medicine recommendations,
- ✅. Plus much more…