Every mother wants their child to be the happiest and healthiest version of themselves possible. As a leading paediatric Naturopath & Nutritionist, this ebook provides you with my expert advice and guidance to help you achieve this goal.
If diarrhoea is a regular occurrence with your child, say one or more times a week, it’s highly likely a food intolerance is at play.
This book is designed to guide you through a process to identify and remove the underlying cause of your child’s diarrhoea. The information combines evidence-based naturopathic principles and integrative nutrition alongside scientific research.
Upon completion of the book alongside my easy to follow instructions.
You will feel empowered to confidently nurture and restore your child’s health at home, so they can enjoy the good health they deserve.
Restoring your Child’s Health and Wellbeing
This 60 page book offers a naturopathic approach to support and restore your child’s digestive function by offering a simple and practical path to better health.
What’s included in the Book
- An Overview on Gut Health – Discover how the Gut (digestive system) underpins your child’s health and wellbeing and is intimately connected to immunity, brain function, skin health plus a whole lot more.
- The Elimination Program – A simple step-by-step program designed to help you identify and remove a particular food or food groups that are often the underlying cause of diarrhoea and other related digestive problems.
- 7 Day Food & Symptom Diary – Helps you to join-the-dots by listing 40+ possible signs and symptoms your child may experience, directly connected to food reactions.
- Dear Poop Diary – This diary helps you keep a record of how often your child is pooping each day alongside consistency and colour to map daily improvements.
- Poop Colour Chart – Understand what each poop colour suggests about your child’s internal health.
- The Different Shapes of Poop – Get a snapshot of what the different types of poop say about your child’s health on any given day.
- Natural Medicine to the Rescue – Learn which are the best natural medicine supplements for diarrhoea to help restore your child’s overall health and wellbeing.
- Specialised Dietary Advice – Handy cheat sheets to point you in the right direction if you need to make dietary changes.
- Food Allergies vs Food Intolerances – These are very different conditions – one is life threatening. Learn the various characteristics between the two.
- Healthy Eating Plan – A tailor-made eating plan designed to provide you with serving sizes for each of the main food groups.
- Nutrition 101 – Learn the health benefits for each of the 3 main food groups – carbohydrates, protein and healthy fats.
- Advice for Fussy Eaters – Follow my top tips for picky eaters.
- My Best Gut Restoring Nourishing Recipes – To help you get started to restore your child’s gut health to support their overall health and wellbeing.
Who Will Benefit From This Ebook?
This ebook will benefit your child if they are experiencing one or more of the following health concerns.
- Frequent, watery poop
- Abdominal discomfort
- Cramping and/or pain after eating
- Bloated or extended tummy
How Your Child Benefits
Resolving your child’s digestive complaints will help them feel the happiest and healthiest version of themselves possible.
Your child’s can expect the following health benefits:
- Better sleep
- Improved digestion
- Better Immune function
- Optimal brain function
- Improved nutritional profile
- Glowing skin and shiny hair
- Reduced sugar cravings
- Increase in natural energy
Healthy Eating Plan
A tailor-made nutritional program designed to provide your child and whole family with the perfect balance for each of the main food groups so they will thrive.
Benefits when following the Healthy Eating Plan
- The Healthy Eating Plan removes all the guess work on how to feed your child nutritious food.
- Eating a variety of food is the key to a well-balanced diet.
- Learn the portion sizes for each of the main food groups to suit your child’s age group.
- Provides portion sizes and health benefits for each of the main food groups including:
- Healthy fats
- The Healthy Eating Plan isn’t just for kids, it can be adapted to suit all members of the family.
- Increasing protein at each meal helps to keep kids satisfied for longer. This helps to stop cravings for sugar and junk food.
- Learn how to choose wholegrains over refined grains – a healthier option that provides fibre to support gut health.
About Fiona Stock
Fiona is a respected Paediatric Naturopath and Nutritionist, trained and experienced health coach, educator, mentor and author. With over 22 years of Natural Medicine industry wisdom combined with a successful practice and extensive clinical experience. She has successfully treated thousands of patients for a wide-range of conditions focusing on gut health utilising evidence-based naturopathic philosophy alongside integrative nutrition.