02 Jul Children’s Nutritionist – Plant Based Protein
Top plant-based protein sources:
- Tofu and tempeh
- Nuts, nut butters and seeds
- Pea/rice protein powders
- Dairy products – e.g. organic natural/Greek yoghurt, goat’s/sheep’s milk yoghurt, goat’s cheese
How much protein does your child need?The recommended dietary allowance for protein is the thickness and the size of your child’s palm.
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH | MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
MAKE A NATURAL THERAPIES APPOINTMENT TODAY TO SUPPORT YOUR CHILDREN’S NATURAL HEALTH
To make an appointment with Fiona Stock, naturopath in Melbourne, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m here to assist you and your child on your journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning | Children’s Health | Melbourne Naturopath
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause if common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅. Supporting immune function to help support allergic conditions.
- ✅. Support optimal brain function.
- ✅. Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅. Natural medicine recommendations,
- ✅. Plus much more…