16 Apr Children’s Nutritionist – Breakfast Biscuits
Posted at 04:58h
by Fiona Stock
Who says you can’t have biscuits for breakfast!
These nutritious gut friendly ingredients are a bowl of goodness made into delicious biscuits the whole family will love
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup almond meal
½ cup coconut, shredded or desiccated
2/3 cup good quality honey or maple syrup
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/3 cup dried fruit (sultanas, currents, apricots or goji berries)
1/3 cup seeds (pumpkin, sesame or sunflower)
½ cup coconut oil or olive oil, lightly flavoured
- Preheat oven to 180oC (350oF) and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Add all the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Scoop up a portion using a tablespoon and using your hands roll into balls. Place the balls onto the baking trays and slightly flatten each biscuit.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until they are golden brown. Allow to slightly warm on baking trays before gently moving to a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days for freeze for up to 3 months.
Brisbane Child Naturopath | Children’s Naturopath Brisbane
Adelaide Child Naturopath | Children’s Naturopath Adelaide
Sydney Child Naturopath | Children’s Naturopath Sydney
Perth Child Naturopath | Children’s Naturopath Perth
Kids Nutritionist | Children’s Nutritionist | Baby Nutritionist
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.