14 Dec Children’s Nutritionist Approved – White Chocolate Bark
200g good quality white chocolate
2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
50g good quality dark chocolate (70%+)
2 tablespoons dried mango
2 tablespoons crushed pistachios
- Heat water in a pan and melt the white chocolate in a bowl over the heat.
- Stir in the extra virgin olive oil.
- Pour the mixture onto a lined baking tray and thinly spread the chocolate-coated mix and sprinkle on the toppers. Place in the fridge for a few minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, melt the dark chocolate over the saucepan of simmering water.
- Once the white chocolate is firm, drizzle on the dark chocolate place in the fridge for 30 minutes (until rock solid), then remove and break into pieces.And enjoy!
Brisbane Child Naturopath | Children’s Naturopath Brisbane
Adelaide Child Naturopath | Children’s Naturopath Adelaide
Sydney Child Naturopath | Children’s Naturopath Sydney
Perth Child Naturopath | Children’s Naturopath Perth
Kids Nutritionist | Children’s Nutritionist | Baby Nutritionist