23 Aug Children’s Asthma – Signs & Symptoms
Asthmatic children have sensitive airways in their lungs which react to triggers causing a ‘flare-up’ where the muscles around the airways squeeze tight. This causes the airways to swell and become narrow making it harder to breathe. A children’s asthmatic flare-up can happen slowly, over weeks or very quickly, within minutes. The sudden or severe asthma flare-up is called a children’s asthma attack.
Childhood asthma can cause taxing daily symptoms that interfere with sports, play, school and sleep. Triggers can include children’s food allergies, inhaling airborne pollen, catching a cold and childhood respiratory infections.
Signs & Symptoms of Children’s Asthma include:
- ✅ Shortness of breath
- ✅ Wheezing
- ✅ Chest tightness or constriction
- ✅ Cough (may be the only symptom)
- ✅ Cyanosis (blue tinge to lips)
- ✅ Accessory muscle use (muscles work harder to breathe)
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH | MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
MAKE A NATURAL THERAPIES APPOINTMENT TODAY
To make an appointment with Fiona Stock, naturopath in Melbourne, Contact email@example.com. I’m here to assist you and your child on your journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning – Building Healthier Kids
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause if common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅. Supporting immune function to help support allergic conditions.
- ✅. Support optimal brain function.
- ✅. Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅. Natural medicine recommendations,
- ✅. Plus much more…