11 Jun Banana Cookies – for optimal children’s health
Try these healthy, easy to make delicious cookies that kids will love. A good quality peanut butter is a wonderful addition to your child’s diet because it’s nutritious and full of healthy fats to satisfy hungry tummies. While the oats and banana are a powerhouse of nutrients and fibre, they are high in B vitamins required for energy levels and happy moods and an excellent source of vitamin C, which is an important antioxidant for the immune system..
- 1 banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon good quality honey
- Preheat oven to 180oC and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix together.
- Scoop tablespoons of mixture and form into balls and place on the baking tray. Flatten the mix slightly.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes and allow to cool on the baking tray and then move to a wire tray to completely cool.
- Store in an air tight container.
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH FIONA STOCK – A TRUSTED MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
To make a natural therapies appointment with Fiona Stock, paediatric naturopath in Melbourne, Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a consultation at her health and wellness clinic to assist you and your child on the journey to better children’s health.
Children’s Health Class | Healthy Kids | Healthy Child
Every mother’s desire is for their child to be the healthiest and happiest version of themselves possible. This Masterclass will help you achieve this goal by providing a treasure trove of valuable information founded on naturopathic principles coupled with the latest scientific research.This Masterclass will benefit your child if they are suffering from an illness you are having trouble managing or you wish to defend your child from developing a condition in the first place.