07 Oct Vitamin B5 – For Children’s Natural Health
Pantothenic acid is commonly referred to as the anti-stress vitamin and also helps relieve irritability and anxiety. It’s involved in the production of neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine that helps to boost memory and regulate the nervous system. B5 is also required for energy production, fat metabolism and normal brain function.
Pantothenic acid can be used to treat allergies, headaches, arthritis, psoriasis, insomnia, asthma and infections
foods high in B5 for healthy children
Foods high in B5 include the following:
- ✅. Liver
- ✅. Organ meats
- ✅. Eggs
- ✅. Soybeans
- ✅. Broccoli
- ✅. Wheat germ
- ✅. Wheat bran
- ✅. Crude molasses
- ✅. Wholegrain breads
- ✅. Cereals
- ✅. Peanuts
- ✅. Mushrooms
- ✅. Beef
- ✅. Haddock
- ✅. Green leafy vegetables
- ✅. PeaS
- ✅. Beans
- ✅. Watermelon
Children’s natural therapies – Deficiency Signs
Deficiency to look for include the following;
- ✅. Chronic fatigue
- ✅. Depression or irritability
- ✅. Numbness or shooting pains in feet
- ✅. Abdominal cramps
- ✅. Poor immunity
- ✅. Headaches
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH | MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
MAKE A NATURAL THERAPIES APPOINTMENT TODAY TO SUPPORT YOUR CHILDREN’S HOLISTIC HEALTH
To make an appointment with Fiona Stock, naturopath in Melbourne, Contact email@example.com. I’m here to assist you and your child on your journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning | Children’s Health | Melbourne Naturopath
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause if common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅. Supporting immune function to help support allergic conditions.
- ✅. Support optimal brain function.
- ✅. Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅. Natural medicine recommendations,
- ✅. Plus much more…