07 Oct Vitamin B2 – For Children’s Natural Health
Riboflavin supports good vision, healthy hair, skin and nails and is necessary for normal cell growth. B2 helps boost energy levels by maintaining healthy red blood cells and is instrumental in helping each cell utilise oxygen.
Vitamin B2 works around the clock to help all the other B vitamins undergo their chemical changes to extract their beneficial properties.
Healthy children’s food list for B2
This list includes the foods highest in vitamin B2.
- ✅ Liver
- ✅ Brewer’s yeast
- ✅ Whey powder
- ✅ Fresh wheat germ
- ✅ Almonds
- ✅ Mushrooms
- ✅ Egg yolk
- ✅ Swiss and cheddar cheese
- ✅ Millet
- ✅ Soy bran
- ✅ Parsley
- ✅ Cashew nuts
- ✅ Rice bran
- ✅ Lentils
- ✅ Sesame seeds
- ✅ Sunflower seeds
- ✅ Rye
- ✅ Broccoli
- ✅ Mung beans
- ✅ Avocado
- ✅ Asparagus
- ✅ Dark leafy greens.
CHILDREN’S NATURAL THERAPY Deficiency Signs
This is a list of common signs and symptoms of deficiency signs for vitamin B2.
- ✅ Cracks or sores at corners of the mouth,
- ✅ Cracked lips,
- ✅ Swollen or sore throat,
- ✅ Peeling skin around the nose,
- ✅ Inflamed sore tongue,
- ✅ Loss of taste,
- ✅ Bloodshot eyes that burn or itch
- ✅ Loss of appetite.
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH | MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
MAKE A NATURAL THERAPIES APPOINTMENT TODAY TO SUPPORT YOUR CHILDREN’S HOLISTIC HEALTH
To make an appointment with Fiona Stock, naturopath in Melbourne, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m here to assist you and your child on your journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning | Children’s Health | Melbourne Naturopath
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause if common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅. Supporting immune function to help support allergic conditions.
- ✅. Support optimal brain function.
- ✅. Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅. Natural medicine recommendations,
- ✅. Plus much more…
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.