15 May Playdough Recipe
Try this non-toxic super soft and stretchy playdough recipe. With just a few ingredients you will never have to buy expensive store-bought dough again.
Playdough is important for childhood development
Playdough isn’t just a fun pastime. Toddlers and preschoolers need hand strengthening and co-ordination exercises to help develop their hand muscles. This ensures they are able to grasp items and helps them to hold a pencil which is especially important when they reach school-age.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar*
- few drops of natural (additive free) food colouring (optional)
- 1 – 2 drops of essentials oils for fragrance (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized saucepan, over medium heat stir the dough until pliable.
- Remove from heat and knead until smooth.
- Allow to cool and store in airtight container or ziplock freezer bag.
*The cream of tartar is a preservative that makes this dough last for 6 months or longer.
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH FIONA STOCK – A TRUSTED MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
To make a natural therapies appointment with Fiona Stock, paediatric naturopath in Melbourne, Email email@example.com to book a consultation at her health and wellness clinic to assist you and your child on the journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning | Children’s Health Class
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
Every mother aspires for their child to be the healthiest and happiest version of themselves possible. This class will help you achieve this goal by providing a treasure trove of valuable information founded on naturopathic principles coupled with the latest scientific research. This class will benefit your child if they are suffering from an illness you are having trouble managing or you wish to defend your child from developing a condition in the first place. To learn more on the courses section..
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause of common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅ Build a robust immune function.
- ✅ Support optimal brain function.
- ✅ Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅ Natural medicine recommendations.
- ✅ I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
- ✅ Plus much more…
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.