08 Apr Gut-Loving Veggie Purée
Baby Naturopath Approved – Gut-Loving Veggie Purée
Cooking vegetables in bone broth helps to boost their nutrient profile. This base recipe can be used to supercharge all purées with nutritional goodness.
- 2 cups Gut-Loving Bone Broth
- 1½ cups vegetables, washed and chopped
- Add the broth and vegetables to a small saucepan and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer until tender.
- Drain vegetables and reserve the bone broth.
- Place the vegetables into a blender and blitz adding the reserved bone broth until you reach the desired consistency.
- Leftover broth can be kept for 3 days in the fridge and reused to make another purée.
- Store leftover purée in fridge for up to 2 days.
- Age: 6+ months
- Makes: 1 cup
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Freeze: Yes