07 Oct Folate – For Children’s Natural Health
Folate is crucial for proper brain function at all stages of childhood cognitive development and therefore plays an important role in your child’s mental health and emotional wellbeing.
B9 is essential for healthy red blood cells, circulation and good energy. It also supports healthy skin and may help with healing skin conditions.
CHILDREN’S NATURAL HEALTH – FOODS HIGH IN FOLATE
The foods listed below are naturally high in folate.
- ✅ Chicken liver
- ✅ Beef liver
- ✅ Wheat germ
- ✅ Asparagus
- ✅ Lettuce
- ✅ Dark leafy green vegetables
- ✅ Spinach
- ✅ Fresh orange juice
- ✅ Legumes
- ✅ Broccoli
- ✅ Irish potatoes
- ✅ Nuts
- ✅ Beetroot
- ✅ Pumpkin.
Children’s Natural therapies – Deficiency signs
Here is a list of common deficiency signs and symptoms your child may display if they are low in folate.
- ✅ Low overall growth rate of infants and children
- ✅ Low birth weight
- ✅ Neural tube defects resulting in severe brain or neurological damage of the fetus
- ✅ Breathlessness
- ✅ Anaemia
- ✅ Heart palpitations
- ✅ Insomnia
- ✅ Irritability
- ✅ Lethargy
- ✅ General weakness
- ✅ Mental fatigue
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH | MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
MAKE A NATURAL THERAPIES APPOINTMENT TODAY TO SUPPORT YOUR CHILDREN’S HOLISTIC HEALTH
To make an appointment with Fiona Stock, naturopath in Melbourne, Contact email@example.com. I’m here to assist you and your child on your journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning | Children’s Health | Melbourne Naturopath
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause if common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅. Supporting immune function to help support allergic conditions.
- ✅. Support optimal brain function.
- ✅. Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅. Natural medicine recommendations,
- ✅. Plus much more…