11 Mar Coconut Rough Gummies
Posted at 07:37h
by Fiona Stock
Recipe to Support Children’s Health
These divine little gut healing jellies taste like velvety cream. They taste like treats and too good to resist and they are good for you.
4 tablespoon grass-fed gelatine powder
1/3 cup water
3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
270 gram can coconut milk or cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon raw honey
4 tablespoons desiccated coconut
3 capsules of probiotics (broken open)
- In a medium sized bowl, add the water and gelatine and whisk until dissolved.
- Mix the other ingredients together in a saucepan and bring the mix to nearly boiling point (don’t boil).
- The gelatine mix may have begun to set, if so, mix it with a folk to break it up so it dissolves when the hot coconut mix is added.
- Pour the gelatine over the coconut cream mix and whisk until there are no lumps. (If you notice clumping, gently reheat the mixture again and keep
whisking until smooth).
- Pour into either your gummy mould, ice-cube tray or flat dish (no need to grease).
- If adding probiotic powder, leave the gummies to cool for 10 minutes and sprinkle with probiotic powder from the capsules and then refrigerate for 3
hours until set.
- Pop the gummies from their moulds and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.