27 Sep Chicken Satay’s For Kids Health
These delicious and creamy satay’s use coconut milk which is high in a beneficial fat called lauric acid that is easily absorbed and used by the body as energy. Coconut milk is also a good source of vitamins and minerals plus it contains important antiviral and antimicrobial properties to support children’s immune function.
- 1 ½ tablespoon GF red curry paste
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 400gm coconut milk
- 500gm chicken thigh fillets, chopped
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 zucchinis, grated
- Heat oil in large saucepan; cook onion until soft. Add red curry paste and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add finely sliced chicken and grated vegetables and stir to coat with curry paste mix.
- Add peanut butter, coconut milk, stirring to combine.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
Kid’s Naturopath Tip: Most healthy kids love this tasty peanut sauce and it can also be served over vegetables and rice, salads or used as a dipping sauce with carrot sticks.
Recipe created by Fiona Stock, Children’s Naturopath for Healthy Kids – Naturopath in Melbourne.
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH | MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
MAKE A NATURAL THERAPIES APPOINTMENT TODAY TO SUPPORT YOUR CHILDS NATURAL HEALTH.
To make an appointment with Fiona Stock, naturopath in Melbourne, Contact email@example.com. I’m here to assist you and your child on your journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning | Children’s Health | Melbourne Naturopath
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause if common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅. Supporting immune function to help support allergic conditions.
- ✅. Support optimal brain function.
- ✅. Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅. Natural medicine recommendations,
- ✅. Plus much more…