18 Oct Almond and Berry Pancakes To Support Kids Health
Berries are among the healthiest foods you can eat. They’re delicious, nutritious, and provide a number of impressive health benefits.
Berries taste great, are highly nutritious, and provide many health benefits, including for your heart and skin.
By including them in your diet on a regular basis, you can improve your overall health in a very enjoyable way.
✅ Berries are high in antioxidants like anthocyanins, which may protect your cells from free radical damage.
✅ Berries may improve blood sugar and insulin response when consumed with high-carb foods or included in smoothies.
✅ Berries contain fiber, which may increase feelings of fullness, as well as reduce appetite and the number of calories your body absorbs from mixed meals.
✅ Berries are low in calories yet rich in several vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin C and manganese.
✅ Berries may help reduce inflammation and decrease your risk of heart disease and other health problems.
✅ Berries have been shown to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and help protect it from becoming oxidized, which may reduce your risk of heart disease.
✅ Berries contain the antioxidant ellagic acid, which may help decrease wrinkling and other signs of skin ageing related to sun exposure.
✅ Berries have been shown to reduce markers associated with tumor growth in animals and people with several types of cancer.
✅ Berries can be enjoyed on most diets, as they’re low in calories and carbs and widely available fresh or frozen.
✅ Berries have been found to improve arterial function in several studies in healthy people, those with metabolic syndrome, and people who smoke.
Pancakes for Healthy Kids
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (coconut, diary, soy or almond)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup raspberries
- ✅ In a medium bowl, mix together the almond meal, milk and egg and smooth, then stir through the berries.
- ✅ Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add spoonfuls of the pancake batter and cook until bubbles come to the surface.
- ✅ Flip the pancake and cook the other side until golden.
- ✅ Serve with coconut yoghurt and a drizzle of honey.
FIONA STOCK | THE CHILDREN’S NATUROPATH | MELBOURNE NATUROPATH
MAKE A NATURAL THERAPIES APPOINTMENT TODAY TO SUPPORT YOUR CHILD’S HOLISTIC HEALTH
To make an appointment with Fiona Stock, naturopath in Melbourne, Contact email@example.com. I’m here to assist you and your child on your journey to better children’s health.
Online Learning | Children’s Health | Melbourne Naturopath
Would you like a consultation with me at a fraction of the cost? My online learning classes are jam packed with more advice than I provide in a face-to-face appointment. It’s evidence-based naturopathic wisdom coupled with the latest scientific research on kids health I’ve successfully shared with clients over my 20+ year career.
I’ve also included cheatsheets, checklists, nourishing recipes and 25 page book of class notes.
You will learn:
- ✅ Understand the cause if common childhood conditions (eczema, poor immunity, food allergies, food intolerances, poor focus & concentration, ADHD, behavioural problems).
- ✅. Supporting immune function to help support allergic conditions.
- ✅. Support optimal brain function.
- ✅. Healthy Eating Plan – including portion size for each age-group.
- ✅. Natural medicine recommendations,
- ✅. Plus much more…