06 Jul Blueberry Pancakes for Healthy Kids
Posted at 06:53h in Recipes 0 Comments
- 2 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen (let thaw)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Place all ingredients, excluding coconut oil because that is the for the fry pan/skillet into a high power blender. Blitz until smooth and creamy.
- If you don’t have a blender, you can mix by hand.
- Heat a frypan or skillet to medium and melt coconut oil. Pour approximately 1/4 cup pancake mix into the pan. Flip when soft bubbles begin to form on top. If the pancakes are burning too quickly, turn the temperature down and cook more slowly. Enjoy with all your favourite toppings.
- I topped mine with blueberries, coconut whipping cream, dark maple syrup and cinnamon.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.