08 Apr Bambino Beef Purée
Baby Nutritionist Approved – Bambino Beef Purée
This beef dish is super easy to make and the perfect addition to a simple veggie purée to boost protein levels and help keep little tummies full. In these important early years of your infant’s rapid development, protein helps to grow and maintain all the cells in the body. Beef is also an excellent source of the essential mineral iron.
- 300 g minced beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium to high heat. Add the meat and garlic and cook, breaking it up as you go.
- Once the meat has changed from red to brown and cooked through.
- Using a spoon, add the meat to a food processor and blend until you reach your desired consistency.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Divide the puree into silicon moulds or ice-cube trays for easy portion sizes ready for the freezer.
- Age: 6+ months
- Makes: 2 cups
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Freeze: Yes