- ✅ Learn how to nurture your child’s mental and emotional wellbeing.
- ✅ Address the underlying causes that undermine the ability to focus and concentrate.
- ✅ Simple strategies designed for busy mums to support behavioural and/or learning difficulties from toddlerhood into school age kids and beyond.
- ✅ Step-by-Step easy to follow instructions – the course takes just over an hour to complete.
- ✅ Natural Medicine to the Rescue – gain access to the best quality practitioner only products to support, nurture and nourish your child’s cognitive process. (Australia & N.Z. only)
- ✅ Healthy Eating Plan – takes away all the guess work by providing you with serving sizes for the main food groups to suit your child’s age group.
- ✅ Workbook includes all course notes to transform your child’s life and keep the strategies as doable as possible.
- ✅ Easy recipes plus checklists and cheatsheets – all you need to begin your child’s journey so they can be the best version of themselves possible.
Brain Power Lunch Box Recipes
Most parents find the morning rush stressful, getting everyone up, dressed, fed and organised ready to start the day. But what parents seem to dread the most is preparing and packing the school lunchbox.
The Morning Juggle & Struggle
Packing a healthy lunch you know your child will enjoy is the vain of many parent’s lives. And not placing much thought into your child’s lunch is an easy trap to fall into, especially with the mad rush to get out the door each morning. For a growing child, placing just as much emphasis on what you feed your child for breakfast and lunch is just as important as the decision you make regarding a wholesome nutritious dinner. You wouldn’t feel happy giving them a processed cheese sandwich for dinner. These delicious recipes are quick and simple to prepare with busy mums in mind, they are beautifully illustrated and nutritionally designed to provide a well-balanced lunch. The recipes focus on protein-rich food to nourish and fuel your child’s body and brain. They provide all the ingredients to help safeguard your child’s health and wellbeing for a joyful day including:
- ✅Happy moods
- ✅Improved focus
- ✅Good energy levels
The average kid’s lunch can contain up to 25+ teaspoons of sugar!
Sugar is hidden in ‘healthy’ food and we are unaware how much sugar kids are consuming at breakfast.
- ✅For example fruit straps and dried fruit could contain as much as 8 teaspoons of sugar.
- ✅Commercial muesli bars can include an addition 8 teaspoons of sugar.
- ✅One blueberry muffin another 8 teaspoons of sugar.
- ✅Cheese sandwiches don’t fill tummies, or feed the brain and they will soon be hungry, looking for more sugary snacks.
Symptoms of Low Blood Sugar Mimic ADHD
Eating too much sugar and not enough protein at lunch causes blood sugar levels to raise quickly resulting in a sudden burst of energy followed shortly afterwards by an energy slump. By mid-afternoon, blood sugar levels are low, resulting in signs and symptoms that mimic ADHD. Symptoms of Low Blood Sugar and ADHD include:
- ✅ Irritable, grumpy or angry
- ✅ Aggression
- ✅ Sad moods and crying
- ✅ Disruptive behaviour
- ✅ Poor focus and concentration
- ✅ Inability to sit still
- ✅ Inconsistent learning
- ✅ Poor memory retention
- ✅ General fatigue
- ✅ Sleepy and tired
What’s included in the Lunch Box book
Feeding your child with a nutritionally balanced protein-rich lunch is one of the best ways to ensure your child will enjoy a happy day.
- ✅ 30 protein-rich lunch box recipes your child will love.
- ✅ Easy to prepare recipes with few ingredients.
- ✅ Simple ingredients already in your pantry.
- ✅ Most lunches can be prepared the night before.
- ✅ Gluten-free recipes to support gut health.
- ✅ Dairy-free recipes to cater for food intolerances.
- ✅ Beautifully illustrated.
- ✅ Quick and easy to prepare with busy mums in mind.
- ✅ To be enjoyed by the whole family.
Recipes – Children’s Nutritionist Approved
This beautiful illustrated book includes the following brain boosting lunchbox recipes.
Quick and easy, add favourite foods.
- ✅ Bento box Protein-rich Filler Ideas
- ✅ Benefits of Bento Box
Rice Paper Rolls
Nutritious pancakes that can be prepped the night before.
- ✅ How to make Rice Paper Rolls
- ✅ Protein-rich Filler Ideas
Sandwich & Wraps
- ✅ Poached Chicken Breast
- ✅ Protein-rich Filler Ideas
Cook & Freeze
Get inspired with these delicious ideas that can be prepared in advance.
- ✅ Zucchini Fritters
- ✅ Chicken Nuggets
- ✅ Green Pea Fritters
- ✅ Leak & Potato Patties
- ✅ Sweet Corn Fritters
- ✅ Baked Chicken Balls
- ✅ Might Meat Balls
Perfect lunch for a winters day.
- ✅ Creamy Coconut Dahl
- ✅ Easy Chicken Curry
- ✅ Bolognese Sauce
- ✅ Yummy Carrot Noodles
- ✅ Immune Boosting Chicken Soup
- ✅ Chicken Drummers
Oldies but goodies, try these delicious protein toppers
- ✅ Raspberry Bliss Balls
- ✅ Delicious Muesli Bars
- ✅ Easy Banana Cookies
- ✅ Apricot Coconut Balls
- ✅ Chia Seed Pudding
- ✅ Dairy Free-Ice Cream
- ✅ Mango Lassi
- ✅ Avocado & Coconut
- ✅ Berry Nice
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.